iSCSI/NAS System NDL-4708R/W with 8 HDD bays
The NASdeluxe NDL-4000R/W is a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 based dedicated file server that has been developed for optimized reliability, seamless integration and high efficiency in the field of storage networks.
The main argument for the use of Windows Server as operating system for storage devices, applies the close integration with Microsoft environments, which is expressed primarily in a consistent administration.
Thus, these storage solutions are a member in Windows domains and are managed with the same tools as other Windows servers, eg via PowerShell.
In addition to the major innovations in storage, virtualization and containers, Windows Storage Server 2016 also offers significant improvements in terms of scaling.
- Out of the box “unified storage” solution
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, installed on two SAS HDDs or SSDs (RAID 1)
- SMB (Server Message Block) direct (supports RDMA)
- Supports SMB transparent failover and scale out
- Storage QoS (Quality of Service)
- Unlimited number of clients & printers
- Snapshot functionality
- High performance for faster SMB (Server Message Block) and NFS (Network File System) file services
- MPIO support (Multipath I/O) for improved availability and load balancing
- Easy integration into existing SANs AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services), AD RMS (Active Directory Rights Management Services)
- iSCSI support
- Clustering (up to 8 nodes)
- Administration via Remote Desktop
- Fibre Channel, iSCSI and NAS in one system
- iSCSI target
- Supermicro X10 board with Intel chipset
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI 2.0)
- Enclosures with up to 72 x SAS/SATA hard drive bays
- Optional advanced replacement service and onsite service