NAS System NDL-6704T/F with 4 x 3,5 LFF HDDs
The NDL-6704T/F system from NASdeluxe combines robust server hardware with free FreeNAS software. The result was a solid system that lacks nothing from a professional point of view.
On the Mini-ITX mainboard, the G4600 Pentium Dual Core processor does the job in a fast 3.6 GHz timing. The administrator can still insert up to four SFF/LFF drives (hard disks or SSDs) into the small enclosure.
A DVD burner is also available on request. There is also no lack of interfaces: VGA, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, PS2, M.2, miniSAS and PCIe slots allow users to implement all types of a modern storage appliance.
FreeNAS is based on FreeBSD and provides data security through ZFS and snapshots. It can be extended modularly with additional plugins.
- Dual-CORE INTEL Pentium G4600 CPU, 3.6 GHz
- 8 GB RAM DDR4 ECC
- 4 x 6 Gbps SATA drive bays
- 4 x 4 TB Seagate ST4000NM0115, 7200 rpm,
- 24×7, 6 Gbps SATA HDDs, 60 month warranty
- 1 x M.2 slots 2242 (up to 32 Gbps)
- 2 x 1 Gbps Ethernet onboard
- 1 x LAN port for management
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 external, 1 x USB 3.0 internal
- 1 x VGA port
- Minitower enclosure with lockable door
- 250 W PSU
- 16 GB 6 Gbps SATA DOM with installed FreeNAS 11 OS system
- 3 years hardware warranty (5 years on HDDs)
- Optional: Extension of hardware warranty to 5 years
- Optional: advanced replacement service for hardware
- Free 5×9 hours telephone, e-mail and web support