NAS System NDL-5708R/F with 8 HDD bays
The NASdeluxe NDL-5000R/F family combines robust server hardware with free FreeNAS software.
The systems are based on Supermicro X11 boards. The dual-socket boards with Intel Xeon scalable processors, with up to 28 cores and six PCIe 3.0 slots, offer sufficient space for expansion. 2 x 10 Gbps Ethernet host ports, up to 5 x USB 3.0 and up to 4 x USB 2.0 are already onboard. With up to 2048 GB DDR4 and up to 2666 MHz, sufficient fast RAM is available.
The NDL-5000R/F systems are available in versions with up to 36 drive bays. Depending on the application, fast SAS- or high-capacity SATA-HDDs or SSDs can be used simultaneously. Up to 4 Hybrid NVMe can be optionally used on the NDL-5824R/F and NDL-5736R/F models.
FreeNAS is based on FreeBSD and provides data security through ZFS and snapshots. It can be extended modularly with additional plugins.
- Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family
- Up to 2048 GB DDR4, 2666 MHz
- 1 x M.2 slot
- 2 x 10 Gbp Ethernet BaseT onboard
- 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 external
- 3 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 internal
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x8 slots
- 12 Gbps expander backplane
- Up to 1200 W PSU
- 6 Gbps SATA DOM with installed FreeNAS 11 OS system
- 3 years hardware warranty (5 years on HDDs)
- Optional: Extension of hardware warranty to 5 years
- Optional: advanced replacement service for hardware
- Free 5×9 hours telephone, e-mail and web support